I'm back

After a very long hiatus I've decided to resurrect this long lost corner of my mind. I might even update some old posts with dead videos. I'm going to be publishing on Medium so I'll do some cross posting. But there's something nostalgic about being back here. Feels nice.


Since it's Eurovision week it seems appropriate to post a couple of videos of the songs I've liked from 2017 and 2016. Because I don't have a clue when it comes to selecting winners.


So this year I'm looking forward to watching it (mostly hearing the songs for the first time). Having fun with friends and making jokes on Twitter about all the songs and the performers. Knowing that I'm not going to pick a winner this year either. But in 2017 Blanche was my pick. Haven't heard the song that won the contest since. But City Lights by Blanche has been in rotation on Icelandic radio ever since so I guess I'm not the only one. Now the ECB has an interesting voting process. It's first a jury in each country that selects and then the telephone vote. Dami Im won the first bit. And got my vote. Still consider it the winner of the contest. Lets enjoy Saturday.

Ummæli

Vinsælar færslur