What Motivates Us

I recently posted a video on my Facebook profile. The thing is. Not everyone who reads this blog is my friend on Facebook. So I want to share it here as well. Just make sure that it gets more distribution. I know that some of the people who read this blog aren’t connected to me on Facebook. They might not want to do so. But I'm easy enough to find there - just look for Sigmundur Halldorsson -

Now this was a brilliant video which the author of the Grand Narrative posted on Facebook and I picked it up from there. Takes you about 10 minutes to watch. But it's really time well spent.



What's brilliant about this video is that it actually made me discover the RSA. Made me realize that even a 250 year old organisation can be doing stuff that makes me love the web all over again. "For over 250 years the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) has been a cradle of enlightenment thinking and a force for social progress. Our approach is multi-disciplinary, politically independent and combines cutting edge research and policy development with practical action." They've produced some other good ones. It's really worth jumping over to YouTube to see some of their other stuff if you've only seen this one.

Ummæli

Vinsælar færslur